[squid-users] Squid on pfsense + openvpn

From: Graeme Dargie <bmw4832_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 09:43:02 +0100

Hi all

I have squid setup on a pfsense box that is running openvpn, the VPN is configured to send specific traffic via the VPN but not web traffic, when I enable squid web traffic is being routed via the VPN despite there being a firewall rule to force it via the normal wan interface. I do not see anything in the squid config pages that let me force squid to use the wan interface, is there some sort of optional config command to allow this?

Regards

Graeme