Re: [squid-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: squid_ldap_group against nested groups/Ous

From: Eugene M. Zheganin <emz_at_norma.perm.ru>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 20:59:54 +0600

Hi.

One more question - is there any way to parametrize the group name, so
it will be able not to pass it to the command-line arguments of the helper ?
Right now I have 12 groups from AD with different settings, and I have
to run 12 classes of external acls. With squid_ldap_group I used to run
only one class, and it was way more handy.

Thanks.
Eugene.