Re: [squid-users] Debug only for a destination domain

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 21:55:25 +1200

On 2/08/2012 9:45 p.m., David Touzeau wrote:
> Dear
>
> We encounter issues while accessing to a website trough squid 3.2.18
> while accessing to it without using squid is not an issue.
> We would like to know how to create a debug rule only when accessing
> to this web site.
> Is there a way do this ?

No there isn't. You can use tools like redbot.org to see if the site has
any obvious problems, use -d command line option to toggle debugging
on/off for a short period while squid is running to get the details. Or
run a copy of the proxy in parallel away from production traffic with
full debugging and make the requests to you problems site through it.

Amos