[squid-users] How to debug slowness ?

From: 叶雨飞 <sunyucong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 02:54:55 -0700

Hi,

I've compiled and use 3.2.1 today, however I notice under high
concurrent request, my server is showing some slowness in the request
start, much like a sceniaor that it only allow X concurrent request
and all rest are blocking until it get schedule, so, any idea what
might cause this and is there some knob to tune or how to debug such
slowness?

I do have a very limited ram settings, (32m) though.

Cheers.