[squid-users] How to debug slowness ?

From: 叶雨飞 <sunyucong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 02:54:55 -0700

I've compiled and use 3.2.1 today, however I notice under high
concurrent request, my server is showing some slowness in the request
start, much like a sceniaor that it only allow X concurrent request
and all rest are blocking until it get schedule, so, any idea what
might cause this and is there some knob to tune or how to debug such

I do have a very limited ram settings, (32m) though.