Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.2.1 is available

From: Amos Jeffries <>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 21:03:34 +1200

On 24/08/2012 5:43 p.m., kshitij wrote:
> Hi ,
> This is a big milestone achieved. We would love to see a
> squid-3.2.1 windows native port getting done.
> To initiate I have put a freelance job here
> I am ready to contribute myself also for any tasks that needs to be done.
> regards
> Kshitij

Hi Kshitij,

We have a staging branch at that now builds in
MinGW, but needs run-time testing to ensure the I/O alterations are
working properly. Also Cygwin build testing is needed to ensure we did
not break anything there. Testers very welcome, problem reports to the
squid-dev mailing list please.

We are in the slow process of polishing and porting the changes out of
that into mainline for a squid-3 release with Windows support.