Re: [squid-users] external_acl_type + squid_ldap_auth

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 00:18:21 +0300

On 8/27/2012 11:23 PM, Rafael Gomes wrote:
> acl rafael external check_user rafael.gomes
> http_access deny rafael
you must understand that the check is yes\no match.
it will request usename for:
http_access deny rafael

so if you have wrong username squid will move on to the next acl since
the username is not a match to "rafael" acl.

you should test it in another ways such as:
http_access allow rafael
http_access deny all

to make sure first you are getting the username and password + ldap
connection properly.
this will deny all access unless the user is correct.

If you have more info on the environment and your goal we can be a help
for you.
but with so small info this is what I can help you with.

Regards,
Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru