[squid-users] https, sslbiump etc...

From: Babelo Gmvsdm <hercule18_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 09:14:31 +0200

Hi, I implemented https cache on my squid with sslbump, cert key etc... I don't use it in transparent mode because I want that my users are aware about this mechanism. It seems to work, but on some sites (live.com for instance) after accept the self signed cert, I have a blank page. The access log seems normal, and there is no error in cache log. Any clue of what could happen? Other question, is there any way to avoid some ssl sites to be cached? thanks for future help! Herc.