[squid-users] Deny URLs with Transparent proxy

From: Usuário do Sistema <maiconlp_at_ig.com.br>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 01:11:03 -0300

Helo, what I want appear easy but I can't to solve my issue alone.

I have just to Install a box ( CentOS 5.8 ) with squid Transparent and
I want DENY the url facebook.com but isn't work. follow my acls and
http_access

acl lan src 10.0.0.0/20

acl sites_bloqueados url_regex -i /etc/squid/acls/sites_bloqueados.txt

http_access deny sites_bloqueados

http_access allow lan

in the sites sites_bloqueados.txt there is the url facebook.com but
the proxy doesn't DENY it.

so....I wonder how to deny sites by transparent proxy ?

any tips are welcome