[squid-users] url_regex

From: Landucci L. <ludovic.landucci_at_ac-dijon.fr>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 10:58:41 +0200

Hi,

I want to filter access using delay_pools by using url_regex (for
example to filter and slowdown youtube access).
In my logs, i can see mime type of the file at the end of the line. Is
it possible, even if managing mime types is not implemented in
delay_pools of squid 3, to filter through the log all the access
containing for example "video/x-flv" using url_regex ?

Does url_regex "read" only in the url or the whole line in logs (wich
contain the mime type).

Thanks