Re: [squid-users] Re: error:invalid-request

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:52:24 +0300

On 09/13/2012 03:25 PM, x-man wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have similar issue,
>
> the question is how to identify the Sites that are using such "unknown to
> squid" protocols so I can bypass them on firewall level.
>
> From the LOG i cannot get the dst IP or dst domain?
>
> Then how to get this info?

you better monitor it using wireshark\tcpdump on the source computer
rather on the proxy to get more accurate data such as maybe DNS
resolution related that can assist you better then just one IP.
I'm not sure but I think that if you will use debug_options you can
verify yourself these things.

Regards,
Eliezer