[squid-users] Segfault on squid 3.1.X on Ubuntu 12.04 with external_acl_type

From: Marcio Merlone <marcio.merlone_at_a1.ind.br>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:46:08 -0300

Greetings,

I am setting up a squid server on Ubuntu 12.04. It works fine except
when I try to use external_acl_type, either squid_ldap_group and
squid_unix_group. I was using stock 3.1.19 ubuntu package and also tried
3.1.20 from some ppa around. It looks very similar to
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/201109/0414.html.
Did not find any specific though. Questions:

Is this a known bug and someone already has a workaround/fix?
Is there any kind soul with newer packages for ubuntu?
Can someone help me narrow the problem so we can get to a workaround?

Thanks in advance and best regards. Please let me know if you need
further info.

--
*Marcio Merlone*