[squid-users] Can't access facebook.com through squid 3.1.19

From: Wilson Hernandez <wilson_at_optimumwireless.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 13:20:29 -0400

Hello.

As of a couple of days ago I've been experiencing a very strange problem
with squid 3.1.19: Facebook doesn't work!

Every site work well except for FB. I checked the access.log file while
accessing FB and nothing about FB shows. At first I thought it might be
a DNS problem but, is not. Checked cache.log and nothing there either.

I re-installed 3.1.19 version and still can't get access to FB.

Any idea of what can be happening?

Thanks in advanced for your time and help.

--
Wilson Hernandez
www.figureo56.com