[squid-users] Error negotiating SSL connection on FD 33: WSAEWOULDBLOCK, Resource temporarily unavailable. (10035)

From: McGoldrick Pat <Pat.McGoldrick_at_newireland.ie>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:07:23 +0100

I'm using squid 2.7.

I have set squid up to be in front of websphere. I'm getting the error every 5 seconds. We only get it when websphere is running, so it would seem it's between websphere and squid.

C:\squid\var\logs

Cache.log
This happens every 5 seconds.

2012/09/18 12:04:30| clientNegotiateSSL: Error negotiating SSL connection on FD 33: WSAEWOULDBLOCK, Resource temporarily unavailable. (10035)

In C:\squid\etc\squid.conf I have tried configuring the connection to the back end two ways,

Verifying the cert
cache_peer machine1.ii.net parent 9443 0 no-query originserver login=PASS name=ibm_was ssl sslflags=NO_DEFAULT_CA sslcafile=C:/squid/var/truststore/ machine1.pem ssldomain= machine1.ii.net

Not verifing the cert
cache_peer machine1.ii.net parent 9443 0 no-query originserver login=PASS name=ibm_was ssl sslflags=DONT_VERIFY_PEER

Both ways give the same error

Any ideas?

Pat

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please delete it and contact the sender. It is possible for email data to be corrupted or intercepted, and we do not accept responsibility for any breach of confidentiality which may arise. Comhlucht na hEireann um Arachas cpt (New Ireland Assurance Company plc) is registered in Ireland no.7336 at 11/12 Dawson Street Dublin 2. New Ireland Assurance Company plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. A member of Bank of Ireland Group.