RE: [squid-users] Cache Manager working on Apache server as ICP sibling

From: Andrew Krupiczka <andrewk_at_vbrick.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 16:05:24 +0000

Thanks Amos and Eliezer,

Again as mentioned, our Squid is somewhat customized to check for an HDD content aka "local Squid sibling", so our configuration is a bit special.
Regardless to update you, we have just got a working solution, in which we "redefine" our local sibling to behave as a parent for cgi content ONLY via cache_peer_access directive.
Best regards,

Andrew