[squid-users] problem with squid 3.2 as transaparent proxy

From: Giovanni Rosini <giorosini_at_libero.it>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:02:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,
on my server i have Linux Centos 5.5 (kernel 2.6.18) and squid 3.2.0.12.
I installed squid from source, using –enable-linux-netfilter option in
configure command.
As a normal proxy (enabled from browser) it works fine, but it doesn’t work
in transparent mode.
Clients connect via wireless to a Linksys WRT54GL router (with DD-WRT),
where packets are forwarded to the proxy server.
Until now, my system has been working with SQUID-2.6.STABLE21 without any
problems.
Now, if i use the transparent option in http_port tag (as i did until
yesterday) browser tell me that connection is canceled,
if i don’t specify that option, squid tell me “invalid url”.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Giovanni