[squid-users] SSL termination Google Apps

From: Muhammad Panji <sumodirjo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 10:48:24 +0700

Dear All,
I'm trying to implement SSL Bump to block Consumer Gmail while
allowing corporate Google Apps. I found some threads on archive about
this topics.

I already setup SSL Bump and I think it's working because when I open
mail.google.com it already warn for certificate error but when I try
to add exception the browser said the certificate is OK because I'm
trying to add certificate from mail.google.com.

According to manual from Google. I should create certificate for
mail.company.com and rewrite the URL to mail.google.com/a/company.com
and do SSL termination on the proxy. When I try to use
redirect_program squid crash. Error on Log

Sep 26 19:39:39 localhost (squid): The redirector helpers are crashing
too rapidly, need help!

My redirector script :

----
$|=1;
while (<>) {
    chomp;
    @X = split;
    $url = $X[1];
    if ($url =~ /^https:\/\/mail\.ssp\.hermisconsulting\.com/) {
        print $X[0]." https://mail.google.com/a/ssp.hermisconsulting.com/\n";
    } else {
        print $X[0]." \n";
    }
}
------
What I missed here, about the redirector and SSL bump itself. please
advice. Thank you in advance.
Regards,
--
Muhammad Panji