[squid-users] Re: Compile error Squid 3.2.1

From: Cameron Charles <cameron_at_getbusi.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 13:57:04 +1000

Hi,

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/201208/0299.html

I am having the same trouble as Jeff, same errors whilst trying to
compile, more specifically the "make" stage of installation, im using
centOS 5 and have tried both my complicated configure option list and
simple one, i have used CXX flags and made sure i have only one
(g)libc library, i too can get a different error output when changing
the various things mentioned but it all seems to indicate the same
issue, the stranger thing for me is that just a month ago in the days
after 3.2.1's release i could easily and successfully compile and run
3.2.1 on the same machine with the same setup.

was anyone able to find a solution?.

Cam