[squid-users] Looking for a speaker for a Squid talk - educate us!

From: Chris Westin <cwestin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:55:22 -0700 (PDT)

I organize the speakers for the Bay Area Large-Scale Production Engineering meetup (http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/ ; take a look at the "PAST" tab to see the kinds of events we've had). For our event on Thursday October 18th (http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/events/81353142/), I'm putting together an evening of talks about web caches, and am looking for speakers.  I usually try to arrange two to four 20-25 minute talks around a single topic or theme -- this time it would be caching agents. I have commitments for talks about ATS and Varnish, but nothing for Squid, and I'd really like to have a speaker on that as well. If you're going to be in the Bay Area on that date, and could give a talk, please contact me through that meetup, or at c w e s t i n (at y a h o o dot com). Thanks! Chris Westin