Re: [squid-users] FD error in reverse proxy mode

From: Jakob Curdes <jc_at_info-systems.de>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 10:32:17 +0200

> The socket on FD 15 disappeared. Look elsewhere in the log for "FD
15" and it will tell you what connection was setup on that FD and what
it was requesting/responding.

Hmm, there is not really anything useful besides the lines I posted.
Ther FD 15 appears in all requests but the error only sometimes.

> You Squid version would also be helpful. 3.2 series can dump out all
> the HTTP header and TCP connection details in a useful form at
> debug_options 11,2.
Shamefully, this is a 2.7 STABLE4 ... the upgrade is on our TODO list
but somehow always pushes itself further back as the cache is running
well ...
Anyway, it seems to work so I will probably use the time to prepare a
squid upgrade insted of trying to track down this message.

JC