[squid-users] add DENIED tag by redirector for easy identification in logfile

From: Amm <ammdispose-squid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:07:41 +0800 (SGT)

Hi I wanted to know if url_rewrite_program can add a TAG for logging. I have a redirector which blocks certain sites. But in squid logs there is no way to indicate if redirector blocked it. As per this, there is already a tag called DENIED when request is rejected by acl. http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidLogs#access.log I would like that redirector should also have ability to add a tag, say same one, DENIED. So that its easy to identify the blocked requests (either by acl or by redirector) Similar feature already exists for external_acl_type: http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/external_acl_type/ which says: tag =Apply a tag to a request (for both ERR and OK results) So can redirector do the same? Thanks in advance, Amm