[squid-users] Re: HTTPS traffic in normal transparent proxy

From: Markus <m.ferlitsch_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 02:12:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I understand but I thought that sslbump realize it so that the encrypted
data from client will be decrypted and it will be encrypted before sending
the request to parent proxy (man-in-the-middle).
This also should word with https, shouldn't?

Can I fix this issue for me? Security is not important, because I only use
it for the market on my tablet which needs https and no proxy-support.