[squid-users] Squid TPROXY and Bonding LACP

From: Marcin Czupryniak <martino87rm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 20:50:10 +0100

Hello to all,
since today I've started to replace my bonding mode from balance-alb to
802.3ad (finally got 2 new stackable switches!) and SQUID stopped to work...
I've just replaced the bonding option "mode=balance-alb" to
"mode=802.3ad" and several related, restarted the machine and boom!
Squid is actually working and listening to requests, the iptables rules
are the same for the working squid before the change and yet nothing is
logged inside the access.log file.
However the websites squid is accelerating are working properly but just
squid isn't intercepting the traffic... The strangest thing so far is
that if I stop squid, then the websites stop to work as well, even if
squid isn't intercepting (apparently from the logfiles) a single bit!
Could someone please explain me how is this possible and if others have
a similar setup?
Thanks in advance

Marcin Czupryniak