[squid-users] Squid SSL Bump and Chrome: "The site's security certificate is not trusted"

From: Sharon Sahar <sharon.sahar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 19:28:12 +0200

Hi,

I'm using Squid v3.2 with SSL Bump and dynamic cert generation.

When setting my proxy on PC, and surfing to sites with SSL using
IExplore and chrome everything works fine. When defining proxy on my
iPhone, surfing from Safari also works. However, when surfing to sites
with SSL using Chrome I receive the following error: "The site's
security certificate is not trusted" !
I might also add that surfing from Chrome on Android ICS also works ok (SSL).

My CA is installed on the device (Safari works..)

What might be the problem?
Is it some king of online certificate revocation check which is found
on Chrom for mobile and not on Chrom for PC?

Thanks