Re: [squid-users] Tproxy without spoofed source address

From: Nick Fennell <nick_at_tbfh.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:31:02 +0000

Hey Steve,

OK so, for your internal (LAN) traffic, why put it through TPROXY at all? Why not exclude it from the redirect into the TPROXY engine and allow it to proxy through "organically"?

As well you know, if TPROXY sees the traffic in one direction, it needs to see it in the other.

My suggestion: Bypass TPROXY for LAN traffic.

Nick

--
Nick Fennell
nick_at_tbfh.org