Re: [squid-users] Re: NULL characters in Header - how to get which sites generate this?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:30:10 +0200

On 11/30/2012 11:22 AM, Omid Kosari wrote:
> is it possible to remove that NULL by something like squid header modify ? or
> a way to ignore it ?
> a workaround to it work even if it is http violation ?

I am just wondering about something.
In ssl-bump there is a thing at the bump-server-first that will pass the
request along if the server is not a SSL one, am I right?

Just curios if it will be possible to do almost the same for http request.
kind of: HTTP-BUMP-CLIENT-FIRST :D
which will try to identify if the request is not trying to do HTTP
request\proxy and if so will use ACLs to allow or deny it?

I think it can lead to security vulnerability but if it's simple then it
will be nice.

Eliezer