Re: AW: [squid-users] essential ICAP service is suspended

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 17:15:52 +0200

No.
This is since I wrote a filtering solution ICAP service.
If I will use the bypass=1 when I will have problem with the ICAP
service the filtering service will seize to work.
It's the same for any ICAP service, you will loose it in a case of failure.

Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru
https://www1.ngtech.co.il