Re: [squid-users] Timeout problem in 3.2.3

From: csn233 <csn233_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:26:55 +0800

Thanks for replying.

Since I'm testing on the same network/systems where I also have other
Squid versions running (plus numerous other applications), it is
probably reasonable to rule out TCP/NAT/ARP, since the problem is not
seen elsewhere.

If we narrow it down to the first 2 items (connection object or
HTTP/1.1), what options are available to prevent the "timeout"?