[squid-users] upload data report

From: Muhammad Yousuf Khan <sirtcp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:21:19 +0500

i want to check how much data has been uploaded by users like we have
the ability to see download reports via Sarg reporting tool. i know we
can not decrypt HTTPS traffic, i dont even want to see the file names
and size. but we want to see how much data has been uploaded by who
and where with only the upload over all size.

like we have Sarg reporting for downloading but now we want also to
track uploading data.

my squid is running in proxy mode.

Thanks.