Re: [squid-users] Re: Too many lpops with https

From: Ali Jawad <alijawad1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:32:55 +0200

Thank you all for your help, I am running an RPM install so I think
the bug fix might now work ? Or will it, I am not sure whether the
patch can be applied to an RPM installation, if not I will compile
from source, what version do you think I should compile and if I do
compile it the recommended version do I still need to apply the patch
?
Regards