[squid-users] Blocking Teamviewer /teamviewer.com

From: a bv <vbavbalist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:30:35 +0200

Hi,

I want to block teamviewer usage also configuring with squid . For
that matter i tried to write access rules to block the access the
client from squid.conf . I wrote simple acls

acl like

acl teamviewer dstdomain .teamviewer.com

http_access deny teamviewer

and after tried

acl teamviewer.com url_regex teamviewer.com

http_access deny teamviewer

This worked at 2 proxy servers but i dont know why at the 3rd proxy it
didnt worked. I can still access the site form this squid.

How can i block it ? at this proxy there are similar acls which works fine.

Regards