Re: [squid-users] 3.2.5 comm_open: socket failure: (24) Too many open files

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 09:53:02 +0200

There is..
and squid does that..
the limit in compilation options just set the settings to this specific
default which if not available ignored and uses the limit by the system
and it's logged in the cache.log file.

Maybe this function dosnt work well but I'm almost sure it works fine
since it works fine for me.

Eliezer

--
Eliezer Croitoru