Re: [squid-users] tcp_outgoing_tos doesn't work in 3.2?

From: Nick Rogers <ncrogers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 08:04:31 -0800

Thanks for getting a fix in so quickly. I have tested the change that
Amos made when closing the bug
(http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.HEAD/changesets/squid-3-12559.patch)
and confirmed that it works in my environment.

Based on my past experience with OpenBSD and squid, I am inclined to
think the problem exists there as well, but I'm not in a position to
test that at the moment.

-Nick