Re: [squid-users] Transparent Mode and WCCP

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 11:39:14 +0200

Based on what you configured you cisco router? what did you configured
on your cisco router?
What cisco device are you using?

did you had the chance to look at:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/UbuntuTproxy4Wccp2

please try to share more information on the infrastructure and the whole
squid.conf removing only confrontational INFO.

Did you had the chance to use TPROXY before?
Did you tried to sniff with tcpdump?

Eliezer