[squid-users] Whether squid supports keep-alive between it and real server?

From: Tian You <youtian001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:19:12 +0800

Hi,

I use version 3.1.20.
According to the doc, between squid and real server, keep-alive is supported.
But when I use wireshark to capture the package, it's found that the
TCP connection is still closed for every HTTP message.
I checked the HTTP header, it's version HTTP 1.1, and "Connection:
keep-alive" is also included in message from both squid and real
server.

Is this correct behaviour?

Regards,
Tian