[squid-users] The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL. Check if the address is correct.

From: PAWAN KUMAR <hawahawai_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:52:53 +0530

Hello,
Can someone tell me what could be the problem in my Squid conf file.
I frequently get this message on my browsers.

"The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL.
Check if the address is correct."

Then I am unable to browse for some time, the problem vanishes after sometime
(2 hrs, 3 hrs, ), I do not know how to fix it. I am tired of tired message.

Can someone help me, thanks in advance.

Pawan