Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.2.6 & hot object cache

From: Loïc BLOT <loic.blot_at_unix-experience.fr>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 12:42:37 +0100

Hello Ralf,
under OpenBSD i have switched from FFS2 disk cache to mfs disk cache and
performances were massively improved.

Hot item is a very asked item, or recent cached item. For the size, i
remember there is min_object_size and max_object_size

--
Best regards,
Loïc BLOT, UNIX systems, security and network expert