[squid-users] Content-length 0 on GET [patch?]

From: Michael Graham <mgraham_at_bloxx.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 16:29:31 -0500

Hi all,

We recently upgraded to squid 3.2.5 and found we were unable to get to
the site http://www.alevel-english.co.uk, after a little digging around
it seems like the site doesn't like being sent a content length with a GET.

I realise that this is perfectly valid (although from my understanding
optional), but I have the attached patch that stops squid from sending
this header when it is doing a GET.

I'd love someone to give it a quick review and comment on what they think.

Thanks,

--
Michael Graham