Re: [squid-users] Squid proxy LDAP Authentication.

From: jeffrey j donovan <donovan_at_beth.k12.pa.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 10:19:02 -0500

On Jan 25, 2013, at 2:34 AM, Rajesh Kamath <rajesh.kamath_at_robosoftin.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have configured squid proxy under Mac OS X server mountain lion successfuly.But now I stuck with LDAP server authentication.Attached is the my squid.conf file.When tried to browse any sites,am getting TCP_DENIED/407 error.Please help me in this regard.
>
> Attached is the my server squid.conf and access log file.
>
> Regards
> Rajesh
> <info.txt>

Greetings,

do you get prompted for ldap_auth ?
was squid compiled to used ldap ? --enable-basic-auth-helpers=NCSA,LDAP,PAM,SASL,getpwnam

I tried to use ldap on osx some years ago and ended up using a flat file NTLM auth. i can't remember the problem I had but it was something similar where squid did not have access to the ldap module.

-j