[squid-users] Problem with squid and rp-pppoe serverver

From: Georgi Maleshkov <gmaleshkov_at_abv.bg>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 16:18:07 +0200

Hi,
i have some problem with implementing squid3 like transparent proxy and rp-pppoe server, for extended home network. In iptables inside the PREROUTING section i see that the rule for the extended users of my home network works have some packages and transfer, but they can't access any web site with timeout response in the browsers.The iptables router and squid and rp-pppoe server are in same linux machine. squid works with this configuration i test it with my other computer which is not connected thought pppoe and works. Any idea how to resolve the problem?
Thanks,
Georgi