Re: [squid-users] what should squid -z do

From: Loïc BLOT <loic.blot_at_unix-experience.fr>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 08:07:43 +0100

Hi all,
It will be very useful to disable memory mode only.
For my infrastructure i could remove mfs ramdisk for squid disk cache
(and some OpenBSD ffs1 high IOPS rate problems) to use it as memory only
mode and then cache 12Go instead of 6.
You're welcome if you put this option under 3.2.8 :)

--
Best regards,
Loïc BLOT, UNIX systems, security and network expert