[squid-users] URL filtering file and reconfigure errors

From: a bv <vbavbalist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 16:21:51 +0200

Hi,

I have a txt file which has the urls that wanna block (cause of ads
etc). The file is put on 2 squid boxes. While giving the command
/usr/sbin/reconfigure -k on one of them i get many many error outputs
like below. I tried to comment the domain names in the file which is
seen on screen. but i dont if it works cause there are many many
entires in the file ( root_at_intsrvc squid]# more restricted-sites.squid
|wc -l gives the output 17766) . I again reconfigure the squid

 it again gives many many outputs . I tried to get the errors to a
text file ( /usr/sbin/squid -k reconfigure > error.txt) but didnt
worked. Also the same file works on an other squid and when i
reconfigure it i nearly got no error releated to that file. And also
in the past i didnt get the errors , which i get from now.

How can i fix it?

WARNING: because of this 'xxxtreme.com' is ignored to keep splay tree
searching predictable
2013/02/08 16:12:14| WARNING: You should probably remove
'xxxtreme.com' from the ACL named 'RestrictedSites'
2013/02/08 16:12:14| WARNING: 'xxxtreme.com' is a subdomain of 'xxxtreme.com'

Regards