Re: [squid-users] Caching URLs with a ? in them?

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 21:37:34 +0200

On 2/13/2013 5:59 PM, Scott Baker wrote:
> The URL ONLY changes for logging purposes. The content being served is
> static. The serial number is ONLY preset so I can comb the logs and find
> who/when picked up a resource.
Still the url is constantly changing and the proxy cannot know about any
of the reasons you do as application developer.

If you are the designing the url then consider changing this behavior.
There are many solutions for your specific needs and if you are not
familiar with them try to get some help about it from someone with a bit
more experience in the area.
It depends on your environment and application structure etc..
If you can come up with a way to describe what you want to achieve many
can try to help you.

Regards,
Eliezer