[squid-users] Re: squid kerberos authenticators spamming AD and locking out users

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz_at_moeller.plus.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 23:23:32 -0000

I don't think this has to do with squid and Kerberos. This is a Windows
client only issue. Usually the user should be prompted by Windows to update
the password. If the user does not update the password the client won't get
a Kerberos ticket and will fallback to NTLM if that also doesn't work it
won't send anything to squid to authenticate.

Markus