Re: [squid-users] tproxy configuration

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 13:10:22 +1300

On 25/02/2013 3:00 p.m., Roman Gelfand wrote:
> Amos,
>
> Do you have an idea as to what I am doing wrong here?

Unfortunately no. All the things that were wrong have apparently been
fixed without affecting the outcome.

There is nothing more I can suggest besides a double-triple-check of the
entire config along the whole pathway from WCCP router rules down
through the Squid box iptables, kernel settings, Squid settings and back
out through to the WCCP router again. Just in case something was missed.

Amos