[squid-users] storeid and revalidation

From: jiluspo <jiluspo_at_smartbro.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 13:42:19 +0800

Good day,

        If I understand correctly. Storied was a port from storeurl with
some modification to fit to squid3. Therefore same with storeurl issue. We
found the content in cache and hit but we cannot revalidate(if url is
mismatch but storied matched) then content be freed/deleted and store the
new content from revalidation will be stored.(im new to squid3)

        Assuming we have 2 CDN servers serving same content but different
Etag and modified date. Therefore when using storied we have force them to
ignore-reload and others that makes content revalidate? Or should storeid be
added to IMS codes for revalidation...