[squid-users] smp feature in squid 3.3.2 on centos 6.3 64 bits !

From: Ahmad <ahmed.zaeem_at_netstream.ps>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 01:02:54 -0800 (PST)

hi Guys ,
im migrating from suqid 3.1 to suqid 3.3.2
im trying to compile squid 3.3.2 with my centos machine which was kernel
rebuilt to support "tproxy "
my kernel now is 3.7.5 with 64 bit .
my major issue is , i want squid to support smp feature because i had a
server with dual cpus and i want to get benefit of the two cpus !

i had a look about wiki squid about smp and i found it avialiable on squid
3.3.2
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SmpScale
i want to say that my request from squid is as follow :
/i want squid to support:/
1- wccp and "tproxy"
2-enable snmp and cache manager
3-enable smp feature
4-want to debug errors that appear in cache.log file
im trying to compile squid 3.3.2 with the following options :
from my little experience , based on my requirements above , i put the
options below in compiling .
[root_at_squid squid-3.3.2]# *./configure --enable-linux-netfilter
--with-default-user=squid --enable-wccpv2 --enable-snmp
--enable-cachemgr-hostname=localhost
does the options above statisy my requirements ??

again , about smp feaure , if somebody tested it on centos 6.3 and worked
with him , i wish he can share me more details about it
my server hardware is Delr720 .
with my best regards