Re: [squid-users] Looking for Build notes for OSX

From: Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 08:47:41 -0600

What are you looking for? You'll need Xcode installed.

Besides that, I have it up and running. I could put together
instructions if you want.

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 8:35 AM, jeffrey j donovan
<donovan_at_beth.k12.pa.us> wrote:
> Greetings
>
> I am looking for any build notes for squid 3.2.x on OSX. I am transitioning some servers, if anyone has any build notes I would be very thankful. I want to compare apples to apples, make sure I have the right /Libraries loaded etc,..
> I did read something about a patch ? If anyone can elaborate on that process.
>
> Thanks
>
> -j

Adam W. Dace <colonelforbin74_at_gmail.com>
Phone: (815) 355-5848
Microsoft Messenger - colonelforbin74_at_live.com
Google Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/ColonelForbin74