[squid-users] WCCP2 - Page content doesn't display correctly over HTTPS

From: stephan.maurer <stephan.maurer78_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 23:13:40 -0800 (PST)

Hi Guys,

I've configured transparent proxying with squid and a Cisco router.
HTTP is working without problems and HTTPS only for some sites.

When accessing a page over https the content isn't displayed correctly. is
like plain html without images and formatting.
the issue happens with firefox and chrome, with IE8 it works when I enable
"display blocked content".
The certificate I'm using on squid for HTTPS is self signed.
Probably that's why it happens.

Could someone please tell me if I use an official certificate will it work?
Are there any issues that might appear?

Thanks.
Best regards