[squid-users] Problem with Squid Helper and NTLM authentication

From: Carlos Daniel Perez <krlosdaniel21_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 21:57:31 -0430

Hi Everyone,

I try to configure now with ntlm but i have some trouble... apparently
the helper-protocol-squid-2.5-
ntlmssp doesn't work...
I put my squid server into AD domain, even i can use
/usr/bin/ntlm_auth --username --domain --password and result is OK but
the parameter of squid helper say BH NTLMSSP query invalid...

Commands like wbinfo -u, wbinfo-g and wbinfo -a works fine, for that
reason i think that my problem is specifically the helper... The time
is synchronized with my AD trough ntpdate.

Have any idea about what can be happend?

I follow the tutorial of
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/Ntlm and every
is OK least the Test the Helper section...

Thank you very much!