[squid-users] issues with acl time squid http proxy 3.0

From: Orlando Camarillo <jahorlando_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:36:31 -0600

Hi brothers.

I have running Squid HTTP Proxy 3.0 over Debian, everything is working
fine, just i got weird behavior with the acl time, every single day
stop working at 1723 hrs.
this is my acl for deny sites: acl dstRestricted url_regex
/etc/squid3/dstRestricted,

and aply the acl like this: http_access allow lan !dstRestricted

and here is my acl time:

acl t1 time MTWHF 07:00-21:00
acl t2 time MTWHF 14:00-15:30
acl t3 MTWHF 21:00-24:00
acl t4 time MTWHF 00:00-07:00

and the issue happend between 1723 hrs. and 2100 hrs, so the blocked
sites becomes unlocked and the users can get access it. i tryed with a
lot of combinations on acl t1, t2, t3, t4, but never works.

I wonder if is possible to get some help from you guys.
IŽll be appreciate.
Thanks in advance.
Jah bless.

--